Comparatio, a highly competitive and innovative software development company, has immediate internship positions available with significant growth opportunities for a few enthusiastic, self-motivated individuals.
As an intern at Comparatio, you will:
- Enjoy flexible office hours (minimum two days per week)
- Assist in the development of Customer Relationship Management, Product Lifecycle Management, and Data Warehouse Applications
- Solve a variety of complex and challenging business problems with cutting edge technologies
- Establish beneficial, long-term business relationships
We have shared ownership of our code base. Anyone can and is expected to work on and improve any piece of code.
- Job Function(s): IT, Software/Web/App Development
- Having programmed in Java, PHP, HTML5, JQuery, CSS or any languages will help you get going faster, but your primary languages aren't as important as being a great programmer
- Must be currently enrolled in a 4 year program at the Junior or Senior level pursuing a degree in Computer Science or related field at time of application
- Excellent coding and design skills. Software that works, is reliable, testable and maintainable should be what you do by default
- You enjoy writing software and take pride in what you build
- SQL proficiency, particularly with MySQL or MS SQL is a plus
- Strong communications skills, both written and verbal
- Desired Class Level(s): Junior
- Application Deadline: 10/14/2016
- Employer: Comparatio USA, LLC
- Contact Name: David Niaz or Piper Kosel
- Apply by Email: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Requested Materials and Documents
The employer has requested the following documents or materials be submitted with applications.
April 5, 2016, 11:07 p.m.
- Required: Resume, Cover Letter