Automatic Systems Co
|Link to Site|
Job Title: Programming Engineer
This position will be to provide programming services of PLC and HMI control systems primarily in the municipal water and wastewater industry.
Summary of essential job functions
· Communications network designs including fiber optic, radio telemetry, broadband, and other associated technologies.
· PLC programming experience such as Allen-Bradley RSLogix 500 and 5000, Modicon, Siemens S7, GE PAC systems or the like.
· HMI programming experience such as Wonderware, FactoryTalk View, Cimplicity, Intellution or the like.
· Conduct full functional factory acceptance testing.
· Experience with project management, covering initial concept/proposal, design, implementation, testing, start-up, and closeout.
· BS or MS in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or Computer Engineering from an accredited college/university or equivalent experience considered in lieu of degree.
· Must have an in-depth understanding of control systems and components.
· Candidate must possess good communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to interact professionally with all levels of co-workers, management, and clients.
· Must be able to handle multiple tasks, have excellent attention to detail, and be willing and able to learn new technologies quickly.Oct. 18, 2016, 6:36 p.m.